Sunday 1 February 2015

Valentine's Treats!

February, the time when ALL the shops are begging you to buy red roses and candy but really, who needs an excuse to get spoiled! The fine folk over at Audible Books agree and so they've just released the audio book version of The Boss and Her Billionaire. Yeay. To celebrate I'm giving away copies in all sorts of places. Check out my Facebook page for ideas on where to get yours. I'm also releasing book three in the Love on Deck series at the beginning of March! Yeay. All of the Fun Things!

First up is over at Coffee Time Romance and it's a scavenger hunt!
Here’s what you need to do to be in to WIN!
1. Flick me a message about true love on my Facebook page (I’ll draw a winner on February 12th).
2. Write down the word in the picture below – you’ll need it on the last day of the scavenger hunt to be in to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® 7.0!,
3. Head back to the Coffee Time And More Website to read the next post and find the next clue!
Good luck everyone and happy Scavenger Hunt :)

I hope you have a wonderful day on the 14th and check back to find out the winner of that event and all of the winners of the competitions I'll be running in Street Teams all over Facebook!

x Happy reading
Michele

1 comment:

  1. The Boss and Her Billionaire looks amazing! Thank you for sharing!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele