Friday 14 December 2012

You're all winners in my book

So using an extremely sophisticated method of selection (me writing out your names and then Mr. One pulling one of them out of a hat) *yadkny* is the winner of the Entangled Under the Mistletoe Hop. I'll contact you shortly with your Amazon Voucher. Congrats!

BUT as a thanks for going to the trouble of stopping by and commenting, I thought I'd point you to a free book I contributed to so that everyone can have a little taste of that holiday season spirit.

The Wild Rose Press have just put out their annual free cookbook, full of tasty treats from their authors (I've included my kids sugar free birthday cake, not exactly full of Christmas indulgence, but good for the wee ones)

You can download it for free here.

Next on the agenda is ANOTHER blog hop - this time I've been tagged by the fabulous Katee Robert - of Wrong Bed, Right Guy fame (if you haven't read it yet, check it out, it cracked the New York and USA Today Best Sellers Lists). So I'll be chatting about my current WIP as per The Next Big Thing Blog Hop instructions.

In the meantime, thanks again so much for stopping by. See you soon,

xMichele




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele