Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Silly Season cometh


And with it, so do more and more blog hops and competitions. I feel like I've signed up for a mountain! Fun times.

Currently The Romance Reviews have their Year End Splash Party. And I'm playing. All you have to do is jump over my website - or go back there if you came from there originally (sorry!) and work out the answer to the question they'll post.
Hint - read the excerpts ;-)

And later on there'll be an Entangled Publishing blog hop - oh so many great authors, so many great books. So come along and join in the fun. Meet new authors, characters and get ready for the Silly Season and its bag of swag!

xMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele